Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grammy Red Carpet

I Know I'm a little late with the whole Grammy fashion recaps but hey this whole Chris Brown, Rihanna crisis forced my attention else where..
now to the important stuff, what people were wearing!



One of my faves M.I.A people always gonna be hating but i think she looks nice, she's different and it's the Grammys not the oscars your supposed to stand out and be colorful and bold and all that good stuff. Still no mention of baby but um really anxious to see what the baby looks like you can only hope it don't look like the daddy. Ima leave it that.






The Lady of the Night Ms.Jennifer Hudson and Fiance David were all coupled up and I think they look nice together. Jennifer did her thing that at the grammys and wore that dress like it was nobody's business. Love the dress, the hair everything except the shoes Idk they not really working for me. Overall she did go. Def come along way since her idol days. It's Good to see her back on top.



Kim Kardashian our favorite socialite really had no business at the Grammys but was looking Fab while there! Hey where's Reggie at?



Favorite Couple T.I. and Tiny. And Yes Tiny Seems to be only rockin 2 different hair colors! I damn near almost hit the floor. Lol she looks nice..HE LOOKS REAL NICE!




Ne-Yo and his date, dont know who she is but I approve. Nice Choice Ne-Yo! I guess he wanted to put an end to all those "Rumors"...




Robin Thicke and his Wife Paula Patton.




The Simmons Girls look nice overall. Not liking Vanessa shoes and not feelin all the extra hair Angela's been rockin lately...and is just me or does it look like Angela been lookin really skinny?



Jay-Z you are to rich for this. Get a hair cut, pull it together before B starts singing to the left, to the left. Atleast you left those damn glasses at home. I was starting to worry about you...





Paula Abdul You need better people, there is no way in hell they should have let you leave the house like that. SMH

No comments: