Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pleasure P


I Know your like who is really checkin for Pleasure P formally of the group Pretty Ricky but trust me it's not as bad as it seems. He CAN Sing. We've just never really paid attention due to the fact that he was running around wearing gold bedazzled pant suits straight out of mama Tina Knowles closets in 90 degree weather. ( Blame it on the management). I guess he had enough of the whole group thing he has a lot to prove but I think he's up to the challenge.
He has a lot of music out there so here is a list of some of my favorites.
* If You Were My Girl
*Boyfriend # 2
*Encore
*Patience
*Rock Bottom feat. Lil Wayne (cuz he has to be on everything)
*Prostitute (Love This 1)
His album the Introduction of Marcus Cooper is set to drop on March 5 2009. I wouldn't be surprised if the album is pushed back ya'll know how it is nowadays just think of Ciara, need I say more? I got my fingers crossed tho. I'll def be waiting to see which songs made the cut and to hear some of his new music.